Step 1: Put your iPod on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 50 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk?
2. And then you said a little more about your dreams like it was my call, if you would only listen.
3. You held my hand and walked me home, I know.
4. If it makes you less sad, I will die by your hand. 5. Looking back at me I see that I never really got it right.
6. You're on your own my little nightmare, you cannot stay here.
7. She puts the make-up on like graffiti on the walls of the heartland
8. Hey Jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better. 9. I will break into your thoughts with whats written on my heart
10. I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door.
11. I love you, and I need you, Nelly I love you, I do, need you.
12. I can show you the world, shining, shimmery, splendid
13. I've paid my dues, time after time. I've done my sentence, but committed no crime.
14. Uh huh, holy shit, its about time you get off my dick
15. Close your eyes, the rain won't wash away
16. Lucky you were born that far away so we could both make fun of distance
17. End of passion play, crumbling away, I'm your source of self-destruction
18. Don't cross that line if you don't want to find what it feels like, cause I know you'll be running with your tail between your legs like a dog
19. Well she was an American girl, raised on promises
20. We pass through like a nightmare falling down, without touching the ground.
21. All the words in my mouth that the scene deemed unworthy of letting out banded together to form a makeshift militia and burrowed bloodily through my tongue and my teeth.
22. I never knew it, I never asked, I didn't care then, it happened so fast
23. So now your pictures worth a thousand words, you meant so much to me it hurts
24. This is the final night, boys. We are the cracks in diamond walls.
25. He met Marmalade down in old Moulin Rouge, strutting her stuff on the street
26. I'm taking my time, I'm trying to leave the memories of you behind
27. If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son
28. I think I did it again, I made you believe we're more then just friends
29. I can't explain, can't quite put my finger on it
30. The beauty, how nights blur. Look twice and tonight she'll bring the cure.
31. One at a time, constants become surreal
32. I woke up in a dream today, to the cold and the static 33. Finished with my woman cause she couldn't help me with my mind 34. People, they don't mean a thing to you, they move right through you, just like your breath. 35. I can't remember anything, can't tell if this is true or dream
36. Relationships they sting like bees to butterflies
37. Have you ever been hated or discriminated against? I have.
38. The drops of rain they fall all over, this awkward silence makes me crazy
39. Well sad, small, sweet, so delicate. You used to be this dying breed.
40. 8 o'clock Monday night and I'm waiting to finally talk to a girl a little cooler then me.
41. Why do you look at me when you hate me? Why should I look at you when you make me hate you to? 42. Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.
43. Is this goodbye? Well you'd be better off dead then lying here alone, desperately waiting for the beating of my heart.
44. Before the story begins, is it such a sin for me to take whats mine, until the end of time? 45. World was on fire, and no one could save me but you
46. One more kiss could be the best thing, one more lie could be the worst.
47. What have I done, what have I done? How could I, be so blind?
48. Here I am on, the phone again and, awkward silences on the other end.
49. She don't lie in bed at night, staring at the ceiling
50. Last call, but I just kept on drinking. I saw a face in the crowd, one soon I would regret